Main menu

Forum

× Help Forum English

Banner for current events and linking event to K2 Article

• drobertson123
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #6376 by drobertson123
I have been checking out iCagenda and really like it. Good work on the plugin.

There are two things I am trying to sort out. Basicly see if they are possible before I commit to the pro edition.

My business has periodic Goto Meeting rooms open at different times. Subscribers can click on a link and join us in these room as we discuss different subjects and offer education. We would like to have a module that would appear on the pages for members when a room was open. The module would have the link to connect to the goto meeting room and members could just click and join in. Is there a way to modify the event list to only show an active event and do you think that we could use iCagenda do this for us?

The second thing I was wondering about is the ability to link events to a K2 Article. After each open session we do a small summary of what we talked about in the room. This is placed in a K2 article and we link a recording of the session. I would like to have events on the calendar be able to link out to the K2 article for that event. Is this possible?

Keep up the good work,
Doug

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 4 months ago #6409 by Lyr!C

drobertson123 wrote: I have been checking out iCagenda and really like it. Good work on the plugin.

Hi! And thank you!

drobertson123 wrote: There are two things I am trying to sort out. Basicly see if they are possible before I commit to the pro edition.

My business has periodic Goto Meeting rooms open at different times. Subscribers can click on a link and join us in these room as we discuss different subjects and offer education. We would like to have a module that would appear on the pages for members when a room was open. The module would have the link to connect to the goto meeting room and members could just click and join in. Is there a way to modify the event list to only show an active event and do you think that we could use iCagenda do this for us?

i've planned to add "featured events" in the future.
But today, it's maybe possible to do ti, by creating a category for this, or by changing a few lines of code in module iC Event List, to display only "now" event...
All depends what you mean by "active event", and concrete examples could help to know if possible today, or not...

drobertson123 wrote: The second thing I was wondering about is the ability to link events to a K2 Article. After each open session we do a small summary of what we talked about in the room. This is placed in a K2 article and we link a recording of the session. I would like to have events on the calendar be able to link out to the K2 article for that event. Is this possible?

Keep up the good work,
Doug

Custom fields are currently in process, and this will able to add a custom field for link, and so to enter in manual the link for you K2 article in an event!
And Theme Packs system allow user to create a custom theme, and edit and change the structure to a personal design!

Best Regards,
Lyr!C

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new