[VIEWED in DEV.] Errors when validated

• ccvid
  • Auteur du sujet
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 3 mois - il y a 11 ans 3 mois #2627 par ccvid
[VIEWED in DEV.] Errors when validated a été créé par ccvid
Love your iCagenda component. But I recently found some errors that could be causing problems with my website. I turned off the iCagenda module to lose the errors. But there are still 16 errors on the calendar page linked in the menu.

15 of 16 errors have something to do with "document type does not allow element "div" here". Here's 1 of the errors according to validator.w3.org.

Line 608, Column 104: document type does not allow element "div" here; missing one of "object", "applet", "map", "iframe", "button", "ins", "del" start-tag
…style="background:#dddddd; background-size: cover; border: 1px solid #dddddd;">
The mentioned element is not allowed to appear in the context in which you've placed it; the other mentioned elements are the only ones that are both allowed there and can contain the element mentioned. This might mean that you need a containing element, or possibly that you've forgotten to close a previous element.
One possible cause for this message is that you have attempted to put a block-level element (such as "<p>" or "<table>") inside an inline element (such as "<a>", "<span>", or "<font>").

Any ideas how to fix this?
Dernière édition: il y a 11 ans 3 mois par Lyr!C. Raison: [VIEWED in DEV.]

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Portrait de Lyr!C
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Lead Developer
Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 3 mois - il y a 11 ans 3 mois #2631 par Lyr!C
Réponse de Lyr!C sur le sujet Errors when validated
If you don't have problem in using iCagenda, you don't have to mind of this.

iCagenda is in an intensive developpement, to add features needed.
In each update of iCagenda, i'm correcting some code, to make it better, version after version.
So, week after week, the code will evolve to be more in the last strandard of the web.

But, your none w3 validate could not only be iCagenda, but can be your site template too ! ;)

And, when iCagenda will be more developed, i will work on validation, if possible to make it W3C validated (i'm planning a ccs3 HTML5 module, so may be different) B)

But, if you use extensions with Joomla, you will have difficulty to have a W3C validated website.
An exemple : check W3C validation of www.joomla.org ;)

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

Fichier attaché :

Dernière édition: il y a 11 ans 3 mois par Lyr!C.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Modérateurs: Lyr!C
Temps de génération de la page : 0.134 secondes

Follow Us

Créez vos templates Joomla avec Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new