Forum

× Help Forum English

[SOLVED] Template structure gone

• FranklinVdp
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #6501 by FranklinVdp
[SOLVED] Template structure gone was created by FranklinVdp
I've installed iCagenda on our website (www.kfcaalbekesport.be).
The module (installed on the left side) works fine, but once we click on the menu item "Agenda", there seems to be a layout problem with several other installed modules.
All installed modules are placed elsewhere on our page or don't work anymore.
What is the reason for this?

Second question: is it possible to have past Events cancelled automaticaly from the Eventslist? When we go to the "Agenda" we get a list of all future and past events and this gives a directory of about 80 pages which is not fun to work with!
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Lyr!C. Reason: [SOLVED]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 2 months ago #6509 by Lyr!C
Replied by Lyr!C on topic Template structure gone
Hi!

I think the problem from the module is coming for a strange issue on calendar which appears only in some cases, and which i don't yet know the reason!

Try to publish the module who's online as for the home page, on an other page where there is the problem, to see if it's solving the issue ?

Second question: is it possible to have past Events cancelled automaticaly from the Eventslist? When we go to the "Agenda" we get a list of all future and past events and this gives a directory of about 80 pages which is not fun to work with!

Filters to help in admin view are in the roadmap ;-)

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• FranklinVdp
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #6520 by FranklinVdp
Replied by FranklinVdp on topic Template structure gone
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I don't think the problem has anything to do with the module "Who's Online" as all other modules (VTEM Caroussel, Facebook,...) are also affected by the same problem. As soon as I click on an item in the iCagenda module or on the menu item "Agenda" this problem occurs.
I also have exactly the same problem with an other module/menu item "Gastenboek" (Vitabook).

I don't know too much about Joomla but to my limited knowledge I think this problem has to be linked to the concerned module(s) or to the used template (layout conflict).

I think I'll send an e-mail also to the supplier of my template (Bonusthemes), to hear what they have to tell about this problem.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 2 months ago #6542 by Lyr!C

FranklinVdp wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I don't think the problem has anything to do with the module "Who's Online" as all other modules (VTEM Caroussel, Facebook,...) are also affected by the same problem. As soon as I click on an item in the iCagenda module or on the menu item "Agenda" this problem occurs.
I also have exactly the same problem with an other module/menu item "Gastenboek" (Vitabook).

I don't know too much about Joomla but to my limited knowledge I think this problem has to be linked to the concerned module(s) or to the used template (layout conflict).

I think I'll send an e-mail also to the supplier of my template (Bonusthemes), to hear what they have to tell about this problem.

Yes, nothing to do with who's online, but i saw that when this module is published, it seems to be okay (depending of the ordering) ;-)

And yes, if you have the same trouble with other modules, this should be a problem with your site template (but would be happy to know why "who's online" module is working, and not the other ones, this information could be useful to enhance iCagenda too!)

Is your site template a free one ?

Lyr!C

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• FranklinVdp
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #6563 by FranklinVdp
Replied by FranklinVdp on topic Template structure gone
Eureka: the problem is solved :woohoo:

It seems that it was a Jquery problem. Once I installed Jquery Easy and adapted some setting (Jquery + Jquery ui). The problem was solved!
iCagenda is working great now!
Thanks for the support :kiss:

Oh yeah: my template is a bought template (Soccerlift of Bonusthemes)

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 2 months ago #6566 by Lyr!C

FranklinVdp wrote: Eureka: the problem is solved :woohoo:

It seems that it was a Jquery problem. Once I installed Jquery Easy and adapted some setting (Jquery + Jquery ui). The problem was solved!
iCagenda is working great now!
Thanks for the support :kiss:

Oh yeah: my template is a bought template (Soccerlift of Bonusthemes)

Well done!

Not thought first of a possible issue with jQuery...

Really this plugin jQuery Easy is a must have on a joomla 2.5 website! :cheer:

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new