Main menu

Forum

× Help Forum English

[SOLVED] Upcoming Event Page messed up and with php errors

• andex
  • Autore della discussione
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa - 10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3750 da andex
First of all, I really really love this extension. I have tried many and this is the best I have seen and I see an huge potential considering the age of the extension. I just have some problems.
Problem
- upcoming event list doesn't display properly as categories are out of place.
- the calendar module works well in the home page but doesn't work in the event list page. The calendar problem is when event days are clicked, there is not popup info.
- there are the following php errors.

( ! ) Notice: Undefined property: icagendaViewList::$pageclass_sfx in C:\wamp\www\bfs5.0\components\com_icagenda\views\list\tmpl\default.php on line 73 Call Stack #TimeMemoryFunctionLocation 10.0460391000{main}( )..\index.php:0 20.66306694408JSite->dispatch( )..\index.php:42 30.69857067120JComponentHelper::renderComponent( )..\application.php:197 40.76727104496JComponentHelper::executeComponent( )..\helper.php:351 50.78847157840require_once( 'C:\wamp\www\bfs5.0\components\com_icagenda\icagenda.php' )..\helper.php:383 60.85757488032JController->execute( )..\icagenda.php:38 70.85757488080iCagendaController->display( )..\controller.php:761 80.85767489976JController->display( )..\controller.php:34 91.02139503136icagendaViewList->display( )..\controller.php:722 101.295110799232JView->display( )..\view.html.php:129 111.295110799232JView->loadTemplate( )..\view.php:205 121.321610876328include( 'C:\wamp\www\bfs5.0\components\com_icagenda\views\list\tmpl\default.php' )..\view.php:649 ">

What I have don't to resolve the problems
- I strictly followed Required Configuration
- Went to line 73 and com_icagenda\views\list\tmpl\default.php and removed <?php echo $this->pageclass_sfx?> and the error was gone but the event titles vanished.
- On joomla error reporting, I turned error reporting to none and the same happened, the event titles vanished.
- I checked for js conflicts but there were none.

Site details
- icagenda v2.1.11
- joomla v2.5.11
- Template - yootheme infinite
- server - local wamp server
- Operating system Windows 7

Please find the attached screen shot to see the problem.

Thank you in advance!
Andex
Allegati:
Ultima Modifica 10 Anni 11 Mesi fa da andex.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3763 da Lyr!C
Maybe it's a wrong use of class suffix (you may have not included a space before your class)

info: docs.joomla.org/Using_Class_Suffixes

You have notice message because of wamp (you should to turn off error reporting) but on server online, you won't have this problem ;-)

In next update 2.1.11 coming soon, i will add for module calendar a default space to prevent some problems of calendar not working.

But, when i see your picture, no css is loaded, so that may be because of your class suffix ;-)

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

• andex
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa - 10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3768 da andex
Dear LyriC,

Thank you very much for the quick replay. As you said, the problem is definitely related to class suffix. However, I didn't add a single module or page class suffix to icagenda module and menu. When I saw the source code of the event list page under Google Chrome inspect elements, I found this code at the beginning of the event list.

<div id="icagenda&lt;br /&gt; &lt;font size='1'&gt;&lt;table class='xdebug-error' dir='ltr' border='1' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='1'&gt; &lt;tr&gt;&lt;th align='left' gcolor='#f57900' colspan=" 5"="">

This seems to come from the php code on line 73 of the file \components\com_icagenda\views\list\tmpl\default.php
<div id="icagenda<?php echo $this->pageclass_sfx?>">

But I don't how the long codes came. I even searched for #f57900 code in the website but there is no single file using it.

Also it justifies how to css code didn't load for #icagenda.
Ultima Modifica 10 Anni 11 Mesi fa da andex.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3771 da Lyr!C
There's code that is not iCagenda...

You may have an other extension adding a sort of debug mode... :huh:

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

• andex
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3773 da andex
That might be the case and I searched for extensions that could do that, I think it might be the template itself and maybe my addition.
The body tag looks like this.
<body id="page" class="page sidebar-a-right sidebars-1 body-dark noblog " data-config="{&quot;twitter&quot;:0,&quot;plusone&quot;:0,&quot;facebook&quot;:0,&quot;style&quot;:&quot;default&quot;}">

And I also have added this code on the template.php file of yootheme so that it the page will have unique page number.
$menus = JSite::getMenu();
$active = $menus->getActive();
$active = $active ? $active->id : 'noitem';
$pageClasses = $this['config']->get('body_classes').' page'.$active;
$this['config']->set('body_classes', $pageClasses);

And with my added code the body tag looks like this.
<body id="page" class="page sidebar-a-right sidebars-1 body-dark noblog page284" data-config="&quot;twitter&quot;:0,&quot;plusone&quot;:0,&quot;facebook&quot;:0,&quot;style&quot;:&quot;default&quot;}">

However, I haven't seen any change when I removed the php code I have added.

I think this also seem to give some hint.
www.yootheme.com/themes/documentation/le...a-custom-page-suffix

There is similar issue related to yootheme here.
www.reviewsforjoomla.com/forum/index.php?topic=9787.0

Is there a way to remove event list pageclass suffix without loosing the structure of the event list menu page?

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3777 da Lyr!C
Maybe add just a space in menu-link class suffix field...

Do you like iCagenda?

File allegato:

• andex
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3785 da andex
Lyr!C, if you mean the page class under iCagenda menu, under "page display Options". I just did and there is no change. :(

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa - 10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3786 da Lyr!C
Ok...

Really... YooTheme extensions can be used only with YooTheme extensions ! (i hate this way of doing things... lol!)

So... do you have made a test on a distant server ? (this could be a problem of wamp config...)

Do you like iCagenda?

File allegato:

Ultima Modifica 10 Anni 11 Mesi fa da Lyr!C.

• andex
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3790 da andex
This one, the yoo master is free to download from here. 2.5 version www.yootheme.com/themes/downloads/load?i...=d682bc4c&format=raw

• ichbins
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa - 10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3792 da ichbins
Hi,

i had the same problem after updating from 2.1.8 to 2.1.11 with the category display list view and got the message in firebug html view:

<div class="mainbody">
<div id="icagenda<br />Notice: Undefined property: icagendaViewList::$pageclass_sfx in ...components\com_icagenda\views\list\tmpl\default.php on line 73.....>

I found maybe a little clerical error in that default.php on line 73.
maybe wrong: <div id="icagenda<?php echo $this->pageclass_sfx?>">
changed to: <div id="icagenda"><?php echo $this->pageclass_sfx?>

After changing that, the display of the category list view was correct.
But then i got the notice php message (Undefined property: icagendaViewList::$pageclass_sfx...) above the first event entry. The deleting of <?php echo $this->pageclass_sfx?> in line 73 vanished the message.

regards,
ichbins
Ultima Modifica 10 Anni 11 Mesi fa da ichbins.

Moderatori: Lyr!C
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.221 secondi

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new