Main menu

Forum

× Help Forum English

[SOLVED] fontsize of category on all events

• pjotter
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #2829 by pjotter
When I have the upcoming events listed, the font size of the category of the event is too big, and I want to have it smaller, like the size of the event, like on the event details page (see picture).
Due to the fonttype it is not very easy to read, therefore I want to have it smaller
Does someone know which file I have to edit to change this?
thanks in advance,
Pjotter
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Lyr!C. Reason: [SOLVED]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mark21
More
11 years 2 months ago #2830 by Mark21
Replied by Mark21 on topic fontsize of category on all events
I think I can help you with this one, I've looked into this a few days ago while creating my own themepack. (Please correct me if i'm wrong, I don't want to disturb the great service on this forum)

In case you use IC_rounded, open ic_rounded_list.php. You'll find it here: /components/com_icagenda/themes/packs/ic_rounded.

Line 42: <span style="float:right; color:<?php echo $item->cat_color; ?>; font-size: 0.8em; text-transform: uppercase;"><?php echo $item->cat_title; ?></span>

But you better create your own themepack using the turtorials on the support page of this forum and change the font-size in your own theme. Otherwise you'll loose the changes you've made to the IC-rounded with the next update of ICagenda.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyr!C, pjotter

• pjotter
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #2833 by pjotter
Replied by pjotter on topic fontsize of category on all events
Thanks for quick reply. It was the right place.
Best regards,
Pjotter

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
11 years 2 months ago #2840 by Lyr!C
Replied by Lyr!C on topic fontsize of category on all events

Mark21 wrote: I think I can help you with this one, I've looked into this a few days ago while creating my own themepack. (Please correct me if i'm wrong, I don't want to disturb the great service on this forum)

In case you use IC_rounded, open ic_rounded_list.php. You'll find it here: /components/com_icagenda/themes/packs/ic_rounded.

Line 42: <span style="float:right; color:<?php echo $item->cat_color; ?>; font-size: 0.8em; text-transform: uppercase;"><?php echo $item->cat_title; ?></span>

But you better create your own themepack using the turtorials on the support page of this forum and change the font-size in your own theme. Otherwise you'll loose the changes you've made to the IC-rounded with the next update of ICagenda.

Yes, it's that! B)

The good way i will do in a next update is to add a class, and change this line with :
<div class="cat" style="color:<?php echo $item->cat_color; ?>;"><?php echo $item->cat_title; ?></div>

and with the correct css class cat... Will do the change maybe in the next update of ic_rounded theme pack ;-)

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new