Forum

× Help Forum English

[SOLVED] fontsize of category on all events

• pjotter
  • Autore della discussione
Di più
11 Anni 2 Mesi fa - 11 Anni 2 Mesi fa #2829 da pjotter
[SOLVED] fontsize of category on all events è stato creato da pjotter
When I have the upcoming events listed, the font size of the category of the event is too big, and I want to have it smaller, like the size of the event, like on the event details page (see picture).
Due to the fonttype it is not very easy to read, therefore I want to have it smaller
Does someone know which file I have to edit to change this?
thanks in advance,
Pjotter
Allegati:
Ultima Modifica 11 Anni 2 Mesi fa da Lyr!C. Motivo: [SOLVED]

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• Mark21
Di più
11 Anni 2 Mesi fa #2830 da Mark21
Risposta da Mark21 al topic fontsize of category on all events
I think I can help you with this one, I've looked into this a few days ago while creating my own themepack. (Please correct me if i'm wrong, I don't want to disturb the great service on this forum)

In case you use IC_rounded, open ic_rounded_list.php. You'll find it here: /components/com_icagenda/themes/packs/ic_rounded.

Line 42: <span style="float:right; color:<?php echo $item->cat_color; ?>; font-size: 0.8em; text-transform: uppercase;"><?php echo $item->cat_title; ?></span>

But you better create your own themepack using the turtorials on the support page of this forum and change the font-size in your own theme. Otherwise you'll loose the changes you've made to the IC-rounded with the next update of ICagenda.
Ringraziano per il messaggio: Lyr!C, pjotter

• pjotter
  • Autore della discussione
Di più
11 Anni 2 Mesi fa #2833 da pjotter
Risposta da pjotter al topic fontsize of category on all events
Thanks for quick reply. It was the right place.
Best regards,
Pjotter

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
11 Anni 2 Mesi fa #2840 da Lyr!C
Risposta da Lyr!C al topic fontsize of category on all events

Mark21 ha scritto: I think I can help you with this one, I've looked into this a few days ago while creating my own themepack. (Please correct me if i'm wrong, I don't want to disturb the great service on this forum)

In case you use IC_rounded, open ic_rounded_list.php. You'll find it here: /components/com_icagenda/themes/packs/ic_rounded.

Line 42: <span style="float:right; color:<?php echo $item->cat_color; ?>; font-size: 0.8em; text-transform: uppercase;"><?php echo $item->cat_title; ?></span>

But you better create your own themepack using the turtorials on the support page of this forum and change the font-size in your own theme. Otherwise you'll loose the changes you've made to the IC-rounded with the next update of ICagenda.

Yes, it's that! B)

The good way i will do in a next update is to add a class, and change this line with :
<div class="cat" style="color:<?php echo $item->cat_color; ?>;"><?php echo $item->cat_title; ?></div>

and with the correct css class cat... Will do the change maybe in the next update of ic_rounded theme pack ;-)

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

Moderatori: Lyr!C
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.243 secondi

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new