[SOLVED] Creating multiple periods ?

• Scattergood
  • Autore della discussione
  • Utente bloccato
  • Utente bloccato
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa - 10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #4021 da Scattergood
[SOLVED] Creating multiple periods ? è stato creato da Scattergood
Firstly I'd like to thank you for all your help so far, this seems like an awesome product. Well worth my pro subscription.

I think I misunderstand how you set dates for an event. Do you have any documentation? I can only find the videos, which I can't seem to get working in English.

I can see how I would set up an event that spans multiple dates (using the start and end date).

However if I try and use the Single dates option It still seems to pick up the start and end date (which are set to 0 once you save the event).

I have worked around this currently by making the start and end date the same, but I'd like to understand what I am doing wrong.

Here is my site: cap.businessdrivenit.com/index.php/events

I am using Google Chrome Version 27.0.1453.110 m to edit the site
Ultima Modifica 10 Anni 11 Mesi fa da Lyr!C.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #4024 da Lyr!C
Risposta da Lyr!C al topic [SOLVED] Creating multiple periods ?
Hi, and thanks! B)

I've just have removed yesterday, written documentation.
I was using for this an extensions, but too buggy, and so, i will redo it in a more stable way.

Currently, i'm working on cleaning joomlic websites. The pro website will soon be in Joomla 3, and i will add during summer many changes and enhancements for joomlic.com

I will begin soon a new written documentation, and will add new articles to help users time after time.

So, today, the main documentation is me (and Giusebos!) lol
But, will be better in the future (and it's work! hug!)

About creating events, today, it's not possible to add multiple period for one event.
If you mean adding multiple start and end dates, you will have to create (or use save as copy button) to create a new one.

I'm planning to add an option for period dates as it is for single dates today, but not in a near future.
I have many developpements to do before.

If you have a pro account, you can contact me too by email (use the email address you have entered when purchase on share-it, in order you email not be discarded)
I can help to give you tips, or more informations ;)

Lyr!C

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Moderatori: Lyr!C
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.214 secondi

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new